Saturday, March 03, 2007

Mention in Golfweek by Brad Kliein



This past week I was featured in Golfweek Magazine (US) in the Eye on Architecture section. Brad Klien provides an interesting page dedicated just to architecture, with a feature called Design 101, in this case a short quiz and a feature on an architect. Much to my great surprise, Brad called and wanted to profile what I was up to. He featured a before and after image of Scarboro and talked about my skills with before and after images in the feature (The before image was cut off from the clipping that was easiest to read).

I’ve always been a big fan of Brad, he certainly knows his architecture, and I particularly enjoyed his book called Discovering Donald Ross. It is one of the books in my library that I read regularly when I'm looking for more subtle ideas on architecture.

Click on the image to read the article

No comments: